From: "Tulio Padilha" on
There were problems during compilation (with no arguments during
../configure) of wxGTK2.8 and wxBase2.8, and
I junt don't know who to comunicate to. So I hope you help me
directing the folowing to the responsibles for the developing of wx,
so they can fix problems or tell me this isn't a problem.

wxGTK seems that was installed ok, except for these two last lines in
the "make install" command.
../include/wx/filedlg.h:101: erro: 'HasFlag' was not declared in this scope
make: ** [.pch/wxprec_coredll/wx/wxprec.h.gch] Erro 1

I don't knot exatly if that is an error, cause it seems that it is
installed now.

But wxBase just didn't install, because it just didn't even create the
make command. Here are the error lines:
config.status: creating samples/console/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: samples/Makefile.in
tuliouel(a)eumesmo:~/Desktop/wxBase-2.8.0$ make
make: *** No rule to process the target `src/tiff/tif_unix.c', needed
by `wxtiff_tif_unix.o'. Stop.
tuliouel(a)eumesmo:~/Desktop/wxBase-2.8.0$

Thanks

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Vladimir Avdonin on
Hi,

Here is my configure command for 2.8 cvs snapshot with gtk, builds fine:

head ~/Prog/Other/wxWidgets/build-2.8-d/config.log
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by wxWidgets configure 2.8.2, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59. Invocation command line was

$ ../2.8/configure --prefix=/opt/wx-2.8-cvs --with-gtk=2 --enable-shared --enable-debug --enable-debug_gdb --enable-std_string --disable-stl

Vladimir

From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:04:30 -0200 Tulio Padilha <tuliouel(a)gmail.com> wrote:

TP> wxGTK seems that was installed ok, except for these two last lines in
TP> the "make install" command.
TP> ./include/wx/filedlg.h:101: erro: 'HasFlag' was not declared in this scope
TP> make: ** [.pch/wxprec_coredll/wx/wxprec.h.gch] Erro 1

There seems to be a mix of different wxWidgets versions on your system.
Please remove all of them first and then restart building again.

TP> I don't knot exatly if that is an error, cause it seems that it is
TP> installed now.

No, it isn't. It seems that it's installed just because it had been
already installed before. But not the version that you need probably.

TP> But wxBase just didn't install, because it just didn't even create the
TP> make command. Here are the error lines:
TP> config.status: creating samples/console/Makefile
TP> config.status: error: cannot find input file: samples/Makefile.in
TP> tuliouel(a)eumesmo:~/Desktop/wxBase-2.8.0$ make
TP> make: *** No rule to process the target `src/tiff/tif_unix.c', needed
TP> by `wxtiff_tif_unix.o'. Stop.

I don't really understand how can this error happen during wxBase
compilation but in any case you don't need to build/install wxBase if you
had done it with wxGTK as the latter includes the former.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org