From: Jeff Johnson on
"LBS" <1(a)nospam.com> wrote in message

> I am using the following code to email contents with attachments.
>
> There is no problem when I use an email "TO" that belong to the exchange
> server domain I am using. The problem exists when I try to email to an
> email such as "yahoo.com" or "someotherDomain.com".
>
> What am I doing wrong ?

Not telling us what "the problem" is exactly?

From: LBS on
Hello
Emails with attachments are not sent when sending to an email not belonging
to my domain.

Regards
LBS

From: Karl E. Peterson on
on 7/7/2010, LBS supposed :
> Emails with attachments are not sent when sending to an email not belonging
> to my domain.

Sounds more like an anti-relay policy on your mail server, than a
problem with the code.

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Jeff Johnson on

> Emails with attachments are not sent when sending to an email not
> belonging to my domain.

So then the code doesn't throw errors or anything like that? I'm inclined to
agree with Karl, then. The request to send a message is getting to your
local mail server and not going further. Nothing wrong with the code....

From: LBS on
Thank you for your help.
I will see what must be changed on the server to allow the relay.