From: via135 on
hi all.!

i am having os windows xp..!

last week i was getting the error msg
"page not displayed" in GOOGLE CHROME..!

i uninstalled GC and was working with
FIREFOX..!

few days back both the IE as well as FIREFOX
browsers are not opening whereas OPERA
functioning without any problem..!

what could be the reason for IE & FIREFOX not opening..?!

any hlp pl..?

thks n regds!

-via135
From: MowGreen on
via135 wrote:

> hi all.!
>
> i am having os windows xp..!
>
> last week i was getting the error msg
> "page not displayed" in GOOGLE CHROME..!
>
> i uninstalled GC and was working with
> FIREFOX..!
>
> few days back both the IE as well as FIREFOX
> browsers are not opening whereas OPERA
> functioning without any problem..!
>
> what could be the reason for IE & FIREFOX not opening..?!
>
> any hlp pl..?
>
> thks n regds!
>
> -via135

The most likely reason for these browser issues are Malware or PEBCAK.

*** When was the last time the system was scanned for the presence of
malware ? ***

Do you install *everything* that is offered to your system when updating
applications (flashplayer,etc.), programs (iTunes,etc), or runtimes
(java/.net, etc) ?

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

From: via135 on
***********Do you install *everything* that is offered to your system
when updating
applications (flashplayer,etc.)***************

may be..!

but one thing i've to mention here. my recent update was NAV..!
may be its a free (pirated) ver..when the system asked for premium
edition i said NO
and uninstall NAV where i cudn't succeed..!