From: itbeme on
I work for an internet technical support company, the last 3 days I have seen
an abundance of people calling because now they are only allowed to get to
certain sites. most sites that require a login give page cannot be displayed,
yet other are coming up, after so many complaints with the same issue and
involving different sites I think it may be due to an update, any info would
be greatly appreciated.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
i think you'd better go back to your job working at McDonald's.