From: balou on
Hi,

I search for a program to use for a cybercaf�. It's for cybercafes and
libraries. The things that must do is the following :

- The users must prepaid for internet and other use.
- you must can reserving the internet station
- the system must logout or block everything after the time is gone,
this must be automatic.
- It don't need to be free, I'm able to pay for these program.

In windows I use truecafe (I paid for) :
http://www.truecafe.net/
But I want to work with linux in the future and they don't have linux
programs.

I libraries the users don't need to pay for the internet but only has
1/2 hour use time. With tuecafe I can do that.

When the users can online book the use time it will bee verry good.

Thanks for the help !

Kind Regards
Balou
From: balou on
balou schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I search for a program to use for a cybercaf�. It's for cybercafes and
> libraries. The things that must do is the following :
>
> - The users must prepaid for internet and other use.
> - you must can reserving the internet station
> - the system must logout or block everything after the time is gone,
> this must be automatic.
> - It don't need to be free, I'm able to pay for these program.
>
> In windows I use truecafe (I paid for) :
> http://www.truecafe.net/
> But I want to work with linux in the future and they don't have linux
> programs.
>
> I libraries the users don't need to pay for the internet but only has
> 1/2 hour use time. With tuecafe I can do that.
>
> When the users can online book the use time it will bee verry good.
>
> Thanks for the help !
>
> Kind Regards
> Balou

I use N-computing (a thin client solution) , the truecafe works with
n-computing and linux works also with thin clients. But the only thin
that keeps me away is a cybercafe program and a program to reinstall al
the setting after reboot. In windows I use windows staedy state.

Balou

Pages: 1
Prev: Socket + Bind on server side
Next: IGMP snooping