From: ankur on
I am working on a excel vba program where I'm utilizing a Userform
with command, combo-list... buttons.

The program basically asks for a patient's information (gender,
height, weight..). Upon the 'run' command, all the data is calculated
for respiratory-type research on the patient data. The results are a
graphical chart on sheet1 and the raw data on sheet2. Here's what I'd
like to do.

Once the user runs the program, I placed another command button - save
as, which appends the username, gender, and date.

What I'd like is for the Saved results file be in a format where the
user cannot access the vba code. Maybe the system produces a pdf file
with the data and the chart on page 1 and 2?
From: ozgrid.com on
Protect the VBE
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/protect-vba-code.htm

--