From: jim-on-linux on
python help,

I'm open for suggestions.

I'm using py2exe to compile a working program.

The program runs and prints fine until I compile it with py2exe.

After compiling the program, it runs fine until it tries to import
the win32ui module, v2.6214.0.

Then, I get a windows error message:

ImportError: Dll load failed:
This application has failed to start because
the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Anyone have the same problem with this?.

jim-on linux
From: Rob Williscroft on
jim-on-linux wrote in news:mailman.74.1273614703.32709.python-list(a)python.org
in comp.lang.python:

> python help,
>
> I'm open for suggestions.
>
> I'm using py2exe to compile a working program.
>
> The program runs and prints fine until I compile it with py2exe.
>
> After compiling the program, it runs fine until it tries to import
> the win32ui module, v2.6214.0.
>
> Then, I get a windows error message:
>
> ImportError: Dll load failed:
> This application has failed to start because
> the application configuration is incorrect.
> Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
>

> Anyone have the same problem with this?.

http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/Py2exeAndWin32ui

Rob.
From: jim-on-linux on

I appreciate the help, it's working.