From: Greg on
We're looking for a first-rate python trainer to come to our
organization for a day or two. We are a small group of geospatial/
remote sensing scientists whose research spans the gap between
environmental accounting/monitoring and policy and human interaction.
We have about 5-10 (or so) python users (and potential python users)
who could potentially apply new skills to several in-house projects.
The difficulty for the teacher would be covering breadth of experience
we have currently.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very
much,

Greg
From: Ben Finney on
Greg <gfiske(a)gmail.com> writes:

> Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rather than here, you should post job advertisements at the Python Job
Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

--
\ “Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.” —Henry |
`\ L. Mencken |
From: Paul Rubin on
Ben Finney <ben+python(a)benfinney.id.au> writes:
>> Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
> Rather than here, you should post job advertisements at the Python Job
> Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

Since you are looking for an instructor to come to your site, it would
also help if you stated your geographical location.