From: Lori on
I am so at a loss here. I run Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3, IE version 8,
all updates up-to-date. Lately, in the past 24 hours or so, out of nowhere,
I will be doing something and this pop-up will appear, almost constantly, for
qzip_detect.php, and since of course it's not happening now, it asks if I
would like to run the program or look for it and it says 0%. Does anyone
know why this could be happening and how to stop it?

Thanks.
From: Paul on
Lori wrote:
> I am so at a loss here. I run Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3, IE version 8,
> all updates up-to-date. Lately, in the past 24 hours or so, out of nowhere,
> I will be doing something and this pop-up will appear, almost constantly, for
> qzip_detect.php, and since of course it's not happening now, it asks if I
> would like to run the program or look for it and it says 0%. Does anyone
> know why this could be happening and how to stop it?
>
> Thanks.

Something related to Facebook.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/08/13/facebook-gzip_detect-php-error-are-you-affected/

Paul
From: Leon on
Type php into you file search browser. Under files you will probuably find two blocked files: (1) qzip_detect.php and (2) system.inz Delete both of these files these files and you should hot have any more problems.

They are some sort of tracking files associated with facebook.

Pages: 1
Prev: XP 64 Bit and Office 2010
Next: Updates failded