From: "Harpreet" on
I have a simple form with a textarea to receive an xml string.

My xml string is something like this:

<Filter_1>

<Module_0></Module_0>

</Filter_1>

How can I request the value in my php page $_GET wont work.

From: "Harpreet" on
POST or get both don't work I guess because of the < > characters

From: "Harpreet" on
Stripslashes is the function i was looking for. Thanks