From: SBS user on
I am checking this newsgroup using Vista and windows mail. I want to
retireve older posts, but when I sync it only shows newer posts. How do I
get the older ones?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Google Groups archive:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/topics

From: SBS user on
Thanks for the help on that!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
YW!

From: LVTravel on

> YW!
>
> SBS user wrote:
>> Thanks for the help on that!
>>

>> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Google Groups archive:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/topics

Of course the OP could wait a few years for someone from eggheadcafe or the
like to bring it back by asking a new question to a 2 or 4 year old post!
;-)