From: Jason Blevins on
On 2010-04-08, frank <abqhandyman(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 9:54 am, Jason Blevins <jrblevin(a)sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
>> On 2010-04-04, Luka Djigas <ldigas@___gmail___.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Is there a way to "go through" the directory and get all file names,
>> > in a loop ?
>>
>> One option, which seems to me to be more portable than using
>> system calls, is to use POSIX routines.  This would of course
>> require a POSIX library on Windows, DOS, etc. such as Cygwin,
>> but should work very well on Unix-like systems such as Linux,
>> BSDs, Solaris, OS X, etc.
>>
>> Posix90 provides a very complete Fortran 90 POSIX interface:
>>
>>    http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/posix90/
>>
>> [snip]
>
> A very interesting read, Jason. I can't wait to be home again to fire
> up some of this posix fortran.
>
> With the Fortran 90 Interface Project, how is it not GNU?

Although it is GPL-licensed, to become an official GNU project I think
the author has to submit for review and turn over copyright to the FSF.
Either way, unfortunately it appears to have been abandoned: there is
a statement on the website about some features not being complete, and
the last commit was almost four years ago.

> and congrats for another Duke win
> must be tough to be a hoops fan in Durham

Yes, it's been hard to find a good basketball game in these
parts for the past few years!

--
Jason Blevins
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Economics, Duke University