From: P on
I am rebuilding master db on SQL Server 2008 cluster and I get following
error:

"The State of your SQL Server Installation was not changed after the setup
execution. please review the summary.txt for future details. error code
0x84B30002

message in sumary.log

Exception summary:
--------------------------
The following is an exception stack listing the exceptions in outermost to
innermost order
Inner exceptions are being indented

Exception type:
Microsoft.SqlServer.Setup.Chainer.Workflow.NoopWorkflowException
Message:
The state of your SQL Server installation was not changed after the
setup execution.
Please review the summary.txt logs for further details.

Any suggestion. Thanks.
From: TheSQLGuru on
My suggestion is to contact Microsoft Support Services.

--
Kevin G. Boles
Indicium Resources, Inc.

"P" <P(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am rebuilding master db on SQL Server 2008 cluster and I get following
> error:
>
> "The State of your SQL Server Installation was not changed after the setup
> execution. please review the summary.txt for future details. error code
> 0x84B30002
>
> message in sumary.log
>
> Exception summary:
> --------------------------
> The following is an exception stack listing the exceptions in outermost to
> innermost order
> Inner exceptions are being indented
>
> Exception type:
> Microsoft.SqlServer.Setup.Chainer.Workflow.NoopWorkflowException
> Message:
> The state of your SQL Server installation was not changed after the
> setup execution.
> Please review the summary.txt logs for further details.
>
> Any suggestion. Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Flag T4616
Next: Join 2 Queries