From: Emmanuel Seyman on

Hello, all.

I'm using a mailrelay and an internal server setup.
The mailrelay receives mail from the internet, runs a number of checks +
spamassassin + clamav then passes mail to the internal mail server.

One of the checks enforced on the mailrelay is
check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/users where /etc/postfix/users
contains :

<valid_address1> OK
<valid_address2> OK
<valid_address3> OK
<valid_address4> OK
<valid_address5> OK

<domain> REJECT

This ensures that mail for inexistant users is blocked as soon as possible
and it's worked well for months.

I now want to activate recipient_delimiter bu I've realized that it's
incompatible with the recipient check. Is there any way to have the best
of both worlds?

Emmanuel

From: Noel Jones on
On 5/27/2010 8:47 AM, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I'm using a mailrelay and an internal server setup.
> The mailrelay receives mail from the internet, runs a number of checks +
> spamassassin + clamav then passes mail to the internal mail server.
>
> One of the checks enforced on the mailrelay is
> check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/users where /etc/postfix/users
> contains :
>
> <valid_address1> OK
> <valid_address2> OK
> <valid_address3> OK
> <valid_address4> OK
> <valid_address5> OK
>
> <domain> REJECT
>
> This ensures that mail for inexistant users is blocked as soon as possible
> and it's worked well for months.
>
> I now want to activate recipient_delimiter bu I've realized that it's
> incompatible with the recipient check. Is there any way to have the best
> of both worlds?

Yes, man 5 access, look for the "email address extension" section.

-- Noel Jones

From: Emmanuel Seyman on
* Noel Jones [28/05/2010 09:21] :

> Yes, man 5 access, look for the "email address extension" section.

Brillant. Thanks, Noel.

Emmanuel