From: Sabri AKIN on
our sqlserver has crashed and try to attach mdf file to server but sql server
open this database in read only\suspect\offline\emergency mode.when we
execute "select" query we take
"torn page error".
and i also execute
"DBCC CheckDB
( 'dbname' ,REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS )"
and i take
"Could not run BEGIN TRANSACTION in database 'dbname' because the database
is in bypass recovery mode."

when execute
DBCC ALLOCDB ( 'dbname' )
i take 16 allocation errors on this database

i must take all data from this database how can i recover this database or
take complete datas

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
Did not have a last good full backup?

Also take a look at sp_resetstatus system stored procedure in the BOL

From: Sabri AKIN on
no i havent.
i execute
sp_resetstatus 'dbname'
and take this message

"Prior to updating sysdatabases entry for database 'ott', mode = 0 and
status = -280 (status suspect_bit = 0).
No row in sysdatabases was updated because mode and status are already
correctly reset. No error and no changes made."

but i take same error when execute
DBCC CheckDB ( 'dbname' ,REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS )
From: Nik Marshall-Blank (delete fcom for my email address) on
Try this.

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-3213.html

AND IN FUTURE TAKE BACKUPS.

--
Nik Marshall-Blank MCSD/MCDBA

From: Sabri AKIN on
i done all your writes but dont work yet.database status change to suspect
mode and dont permit to recover database