From: waltz on
When my annual events are due within the next 7 days; I receive a message
that the annual events are 51 weeks overdue?

Any suggestions other than rebuilding the .pst file?

--
Greatly appreciated
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
something caused the reminders to regenerate - they should be fine if you
dismiss them.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

From: waltz on
This seems to be a constant problem with annual events.

How can you tell if the annual event is generated by the detail "anniversary
date" from Contacts or by the an annual recurring event created in the
calendar?

PS In Windows Mobile, a recurring annual event such as a birthday or
anniversary displays the numberic value such as the person's age or the
couple's number of years married. Is there a way to display those numeric
values in the Outlook 2007 calendar?

Thanks,

--
Greatly appreciated

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
unless you add the birthday category, you can tell looking at the category.
The reminder time is also different - 18 hrs for events you create, 15 min
default if outlook creates them.

On the PS - no, outlook can't add the yr to the subject.