From: fi.or.jp.de on
Hi All,

I have excel userform, which is connected to access database.

I have customer details in access dabase.

I will search using excel userform, results are displayed in listbox.
I will select the listbox item and update the required details.

If I click save it saves to database. That is working fine.

What I need is, If click save it need to refresh the listbox item with
saved details.

Assumed i listbox showing status as pending, I click on that & change
it to completed. & Clicked save.

It will be updated in access database. I want to reflect the changes
in listbox after the update.

Is this possible. ??