From: tomo on
Can someone please write me regex for which this string will have a
match.Thanks.

12.333,55
12.444.444,55
15.444.444.,55

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4640 (20091126) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Stefan Weiss on
On 03/12/09 15:42, tomo wrote:
> Can someone please write me regex for which this string will have a
> match.Thanks.
>
> 12.333,55
> 12.444.444,55
> 15.444.444.,55

/55/ or maybe even /./ ?

Seriously, could you specify the pattern you're looking for a little
more precisely?

cheers,
stefan
From: Tim Slattery on
"tomo" <tomo(a)tomo.net> wrote:

>Can someone please write me regex for which this string will have a
>match.Thanks.
>
>12.333,55
>12.444.444,55
>15.444.444.,55

/(\d{1,3}.)*,\d{2}/

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov
From: Evertjan. on
Tim Slattery wrote on 03 dec 2009 in comp.lang.javascript:

> "tomo" <tomo(a)tomo.net> wrote:
>
>>Can someone please write me regex for which this string will have a
>>match.Thanks.
>>
>>12.333,55
>>12.444.444,55
>>15.444.444.,55
>
> /(\d{1,3}.)*,\d{2}/

No, this will not match the first two strings.

/.*/ would do better and simpler.

For specifieing a regex match you would need inclusion as well as exclusion
criteria, which the OP did not provide us with.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
tomo wrote:

> Can someone please write me regex for which this string will have a
> match.Thanks.
>
> 12.333,55
> 12.444.444,55
> 15.444.444.,55