From: Marcio Merlone on
Hi all,

I know it may seem stupid, but I think there should exist
relay_alias_maps. I am setting a MX anti-spam relay server which has no
local account, all mail is delivered to another server. I use
relay_domains, relay_recipient_maps, but there is no how to specify
relay_alias_maps. If I had, I could disable local and virtual transports.

Just to brainstorm, discuss and trash, if you like. :)

Best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone

From: Marcio Merlone on
Em 30-06-2010 07:45, Marcio Merlone escreveu:
> I know it may seem stupid, but I think there should exist
> relay_alias_maps. I am setting a MX anti-spam relay server which has
> no local account, all mail is delivered to another server. I use
> relay_domains, relay_recipient_maps, but there is no how to specify
> relay_alias_maps. If I had, I could disable local and virtual transports.
>
> Just to brainstorm, discuss and trash, if you like. :)

As always, you always have the insight _after_ you hit "send". Obviously
I may use relay_recipient_maps for this. I knew it was a stupid
question. At least it will be recorded on the internet so further dumb
questions will have a research point. :)

Best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone

From: Noel Jones on
On 6/30/2010 6:04 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
> Em 30-06-2010 07:45, Marcio Merlone escreveu:
>> I know it may seem stupid, but I think there should exist
>> relay_alias_maps. I am setting a MX anti-spam relay server
>> which has no local account, all mail is delivered to another
>> server. I use relay_domains, relay_recipient_maps, but there
>> is no how to specify relay_alias_maps. If I had, I could
>> disable local and virtual transports.
>>
>> Just to brainstorm, discuss and trash, if you like. :)
>
> As always, you always have the insight _after_ you hit "send".
> Obviously I may use relay_recipient_maps for this. I knew it
> was a stupid question. At least it will be recorded on the
> internet so further dumb questions will have a research point. :)

Use relay_recipient_maps to tell postfix the valid recipients
in the relay domain. This feature does not rewrite the
recipient address.

Use virtual_alias_maps (NOT virtual_alias_domains) to rewrite
a relay domain address to another address.

-- Noel Jones