From: Paul on
Hi guys, would appriciate your help with the following. I have an Excel sheet
where I copy information from Powerpoint presentations. When there is a
bullet in the powerpoint which I copy it is impossible to remove it from the
excel sheet. The bullet is not located in a particular field but 'floates'
(so to speak). It is not possible to click on the bullet or select it in any
other way. How do I remove the bullet?

Ps when I copy/paste to another Excel sheet the bullets are gone. However
this is not a solution since the file is huge and contains many macro's etc.
I promised my boss I would get rid of them so...

Paul
From: Bob I on
Version 2007 has the Selection Pane (Under Find and Select) that you
could use.

From: marysully on
If it is possible, start again, highlight text in PP, then click off the
bullets by clicking on the bullet icon, then copy and paste into Excel.