From: via135 via OfficeKB.com on
hi all.!

i have copied a column of data from a
website and pasted it into an excel sheet..!

the problem is one of the cell is containing
an object, something like a text box may be
a "radio button" while copying from the website..!

i tried my best to remove that object but could not succeed..!

any help, please..!

-via135

From: Luke M on
Could you use a short macro like: