From: blake7 on
Hi all, I have created a query, which runs just how it should do and shows
the results I require, I created a report based on the query which again
shows the correct resuts, I then created a pop up form for the user to enter
criteria for the query, this works ok too and the report shows the correct
results, but when I go to close the pop up form I get the error message below
? any help please

"The Microsoft Office Database Engine cannot Find a Record in the table
'PartData' with key matching field(s) 'Boiler UIN'

Here is my SQL info

SELECT [Main Data Table].ID, [Main Data Table].[Date Sent], [Main Data
Table].[Report Sent To], [Main Data Table].[Boiler Type], [Main Data
Table].Prefix, [Main Data Table].[Mod Level], [Main Data
Table].CurrentStatus, [Main Data Table].[Boiler UIN], PartData.Desc
FROM PartData INNER JOIN [Main Data Table] ON PartData.Uin = [Main Data
Table].[Boiler UIN]
WHERE ((([Main Data Table].[Date Sent]) Between
[forms]![outstandingselect]![text54] And
[forms]![outstandingselect]![text56]) AND (([Main Data Table].[Report Sent
To])=[forms]![outstandingdateselect]![report sent to]) AND (([Main Data
Table].CurrentStatus)="3"));

From: Duane Hookom on
If the report is still open when you close the pop-up form, you should
consider setting the visible property of the form to No so that it stays open.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

NOTE: These public News Groups are ending June 1st. Consider asking
questions at http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads?