From: Pearl on
Is there a way to restore a deleted event from a Public Folder Calendar?
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Not easily. You can restore the entire database to a recovery server and
then use Outlook to move the appointment to a PST and then to the production
folder. You might look into OnTrack Power Controls or Quest Recovery
Manager, products that might do what you want a whole lot more easily.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Pearl on
thanks very much for the information. btw....i didn't see the reply in the
forums so I posted it again thinking i didn't get it in. plz disregard
redundant question. I later found your reply.