From: Joe Wong on
I am looking to into configure postfix with the captioned feature, does
anyone has a pointer for me to follow?

many thanks,

- joe
From: Joe Wong on
Hi Noel,

Thanks for the info. According to the doc, it only works if the mail is
submitted via SMTP, does it have similar option if the mail is injected to
the queue by sendmail interface?

- Joe

From: Joe Wong on
there is reason I can't change the message submission via SMTP. In this
case, do you have any suggestion? I am thinking of using Milter, does it
work with sendmail interface?

- Joe