From: Sunil on
hi i have a way to do this but i require the workbook to do it.....

If you dont mind send it to angelshree101(a)yahoo.co.in

Al wrote:

Importing numbers from 200 worksheets into 1
16-Jan-10

I wish to import numeric data from numerous worksheets, say upto 200, into an
overall summary page.
For example, I have 200 projects, thus each worksheet is named Prj1, Prj2,
etc. In each of these I enter the numbers of hours that the workforce book to
these projects. The list of workforce members can be up to 100 different
designations, and different projects necessarily do not use the same
combination of the workforce. For example:

Column C Column E
Prj1 row 17 lead electrical engineer 200
Row 23 Senior mechanical engineer 450
Row 51 Junior piping engineer 700
Prj2 row 9 lead mechanical engineer 50
Row 33 Senior piping designer 900
Row 94 Draftsman 1100

The overall summary sheet takes the form of a table of projects in column A,
and the workforce in B through to CW (100 different designations) Thus the
data is in a column in the project worksheet, and in a row in the summary
sheet! (I cannot alter this as these are industry practices!)

My objective is to enter numbers into PrjX, and have these pulled into the
summary sheet, and placed into their correct cell!

Hopefully I have adequately explained this, and someone will have some ideas
as to how this can be done!

Beer - Words To Live By
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8c4ba353-b6b8-457b-9c25-7085092dc09c/beer--words-to-live-by.aspx