From: Keith on
I am receiving the following error:

Execution 'flkz5nbscauk51vezbfy4l45' cannot be found (rsExecutionNotFound)

I have created a 3 server web farm for SRS and I get this error when I try
to run a report that takes parameters. It is repeatable and happens happens
about 90% of the time. I do not get this error when I run it from a single
server. This error does not happen for a report with no parameters.

My servers are RS01, RS02, and RS03. The databsae for SRS is installed on
RS01 and RS02 and RS03 point to it.

Some things I have done to fix it:

- Made sure that all servers have the same SRS configuration
- Changed machine.config on all servers to use the same machineKey setting
- There are not hits on the web for this error

I am perplexed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!