From: John W Higgins on

Morning Wybo,

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Wybo Dekker <wybo(a)servalys.nl> wrote:

> Since moving to ruby-1.9.1-p243, when I try to install the rio gem, I get:

You can use my fork at http://github.com/wishdev/rio to get a 1.9 compliant
version (well at least it works for me) - it's not a gem at the moment but
"ruby setup.rb" from the directory should get it working for you.

John

From: Wybo Dekker on
John W Higgins wrote:

> You can use my fork at http://github.com/wishdev/rio to get a 1.9 compliant
> version (well at least it works for me) - it's not a gem at the moment but
> "ruby setup.rb" from the directory should get it working for you.

Thanks John - but I've decided to go back to ruby-1.8 and wait for a more mature
version.
--
Wybo