From: Yotta Meter on
There seem to be a lot of SVG solutions for Ruby, SRVG, RVG, rcairo,
etc.

What I'm looking to do is to read in an SVG file, display it, modify it
via the DOM, and re-render.

With regards to modifying the DOM - am I better off just using REXML?
Basically given an id, I'd just like to change colors of elements.

If anyone has an opinion about which library I should use, it would be
much appreciated...

From: Robert Dober on
On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Yotta Meter <spam(a)joeandjody.com> wrote:
<snip>
> With regards to modifying the DOM - am I better off just using REXML?
> Basically given an id, I'd just like to change colors of elements.
If you have a running REXML solution why not? But please bear in mind
that nowadays libraries like Nokogiri are considered a better tool by
many, including YHS.

HTH
R.

-- Alan Kay