From: Swati Tiwari on
Hello,

Thank you for putting up this gem. I have tried to run the example
program that has been provided with this gem, however, I get the
following error,

example.rb:15: [BUG] Segmentation fault

This may be a very silly error, but any help with this would be
appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
Swati

From: Daniel Berger on

On Dec 1, 2:54 pm, Swati Tiwari <its.sv...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for putting up this gem. I have tried to run the example
> program that has been provided with this gem, however, I get the
> following error,
>
> example.rb:15: [BUG] Segmentation fault
> ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [x86_64-linux]
>
> This may be a very silly error, but any help with this would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Swati

Can you paste the example program please?

Regards,

Dan

From: Swati Tiwari on
require 'rubygems'
require 'kerberos'
krb5 = Krb5.new
kadm5 = Kadm5.new
adminuser = 'stiwari/admin'
adminpass = 'K1bunkie'
#Login as an administrative user
kadm5.init_with_password(adminuser,adminpass)
p "Authenticated"
else
p kadm5.errstr
end

From: Swati Tiwari on
Swati Tiwari wrote:

This is the example code that I am trying to run after installing the
gem. May be I am missing something. Would really appreciate it if you
can guide me in anything.

> require 'rubygems'
> require 'kerberos'
> krb5 = Krb5.new
> kadm5 = Kadm5.new
> adminuser = 'stiwari/admin'
> adminpass = 'K1bunkie'
> #Login as an administrative user
> kadm5.init_with_password(adminuser,adminpass)
> p "Authenticated"
> else
> p kadm5.errstr
> end