From: Pablo Escobar on
I don't get it. Why doesn't ruby have just require/include for
relative paths as it is in java, python etc. ?
What's wrong? it's already 1.9 version which lacks these VERY basic
and usual feature. Explain me plz.
From: Kyle Schmitt on
*cough*

Umm. Because you're missing it. It does. I've used it, frequently
even. Perhaps your build is flawed?

From: Luis Lavena on
On Apr 23, 4:21 pm, Pablo Escobar <int...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't get it. Why doesn't ruby have just require/include for
> relative paths as it is in java, python etc. ?
> What's wrong? it's already 1.9 version which lacks these VERY basic
> and usual feature. Explain me plz.

When asking question about ruby behaviors, provide a sample of code
that shows the issue and include the corresponding backtrace.

Ruby allows require to relative paths, 1.9 has require_relative.

Please help us help you better
--
Luis Lavena
From: Pablo Escobar on
You are right thanks. i guess it is ruby mine bug