From: Joanne on
i'm trying to run an OLIE in window schedule with no success. I receive the
following error: The attempt to retrieve account information for the
specified task failed; therefore, the task did not run. Either an error
occurred, or no account information existed for the task. The specific error
is:0x8004130f: No account information could be found in the Task Scheduler
security database for the task indicated. What am I missing? I can get the
OLIE to run manually. Thank you

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 5/4/2010 2:33 PM, Joanne wrote:
> i'm trying to run an OLIE in window schedule with no success. I receive the
> following error: The attempt to retrieve account information for the
> specified task failed; therefore, the task did not run. Either an error
> occurred, or no account information existed for the task. The specific error
> is:0x8004130f: No account information could be found in the Task Scheduler
> security database for the task indicated. What am I missing? I can get the
> OLIE to run manually. Thank you

I'm pretty sure you would get better help in a group with Windows in the
name, as this is a programmers group. I have no idea what an OLIE is,
so there may even be a more specific group for such questions.

--
Mike