From: ratheesh k on
Hi ,

When flooding of network packets happens on network card , my
linux embedded box becomes unrepsonsive because softirq_rx eats up
hell a lot of CPU . I want top half of tx interrupt to be in User
space . I want to implement some alogoritm in userspace to drop
packets on high flooding and to keep other processes's some cycles .

Could you guide me a little on this , any online turorials or articles
or books , i can refer ?
Any similar implementation like this ?

Thanks,
Ratheesh.