From: Dani Dani on
Hi, I'm looking for a sample programm to test the communication with an
exchange server - connect, inquire data, add data, delete entry ...
I was asked to check these possibilities but have no ruby experience.
Would very much appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance,
Dany

From: Dani Dani on
Dani Dani wrote:

Any help here ?

Thnx
Dani

From: Dani Dani on
Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
exchange server using soap.

Dani

From: Michael Gaunnac on
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Dani Dani <laguna53(a)ymail.com> wrote:
> Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
> exchange server using soap.
>
> Dani

Perhaps something here http://rubygems.org/gems/viewpoint could help.

Mike

From: brabuhr on
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Dani Dani <laguna53(a)ymail.com> wrote:
> Thank you IKE, but I'm lloking for a sample program to connect to an
> exchange server using soap.

http://groups.google.com/group/soap4r/msg/7be1d3ae262467e1

Justin Clark, Feb 19 2009, 4:12 pm:
"For all of those out there trying to figure out how to receive information
from an exchange server 2007, here is my process to create a working web
service client."

(apparently, wsdl2ruby.rb did work for him)