From: Αλέξανδρος Παπαδογιαννάκης on

And:
if(pthread_barrier_init(&barrier2, NULL, NR_THREADS)) {
should be:
if(pthread_barrier_init(&barrier2, NULL, NR_THREADS+1)) {

From: Αλέξανδρος Παπαδογιαννάκης on

Thanks for the reply. I first send a msg to Peter and Ingo and then someone
suggested I should also send it to the kernel mailing list so I forwarded
it. Don't worry I didn't get any reply yet.

About the testcase, seems like I accidentaly commented:
��� //pthread_barrier_wait(&barrier2);
That's in the main() and it was there so that the threads won't call
print_affinity() before main calls set_threadaffinity().
From: Αλέξανδρος Παπαδογιαννάκης on

Here's the correct testcase