From: Priyank Shah on
hi,

I want seperate use of scite so i taken the source and scite editor run
but

i cannot able to execute any ruby script.

I have not installed it with ruby. I had taken source seperatly and run
scite application.

Please let me know if any of you have any idea.

Thanks,
Priyank Shah

From: Roger Pack on
> i cannot able to execute any ruby script.

is ruby.exe in your path?

From: Priyank Shah on
Roger Pack wrote:
>> i cannot able to execute any ruby script.
>
> is ruby.exe in your path?

hi,

Thanks for reply.

But i can't got it where you want to say to set the the path.

i can run script from command prompt using ruby commnad.

But i have separat scite editor which i had download and run it but in
that,

script is not run.

Thanks,
Priyank Shah