From: Joe Perches on
On Sun, 2010-07-11 at 21:34 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:57:12 -0700, Joe Perches wrote:
> > I don't remember that discussion. Link?
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/5/65
> You started the thread, so I would think you'd remember it.

Though there are differences in opinion about what's important,
I try to forget the trivial. Just ask my sweet wife...

From: Guenter Roeck on
On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 03:52:59PM -0400, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-07-11 at 21:34 +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:57:12 -0700, Joe Perches wrote:
> > > I don't remember that discussion. Link?
> > http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/12/5/65
> > You started the thread, so I would think you'd remember it.
>
> Though there are differences in opinion about what's important,
> I try to forget the trivial. Just ask my sweet wife...

Same issue hit me twice now, so it isn't as if nobody cares.

For my part, I don't care where to put the &&. But I would like to have a means
to get beyond the basic stuff before submitting my patches, to give reviewers
an opportunity to find the _real_ problems in my code.

Guenter