From: Haris Bogdanovi� on
Hi.

I couldn't find example for scrolledwindow class.
I'm working with wxRuby.
I would like to have main frame with vertical scroll bar and panel inside
which is many times higher than main frame so I can scroll that panel
vertically.
If you could give just a simple example just to get me started.
C example would be ok also.

Thank you in advance
Haris

From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On 2009-12-28, Haris Bogdanovi? <fbogdanovi(a)xnet.hr> wrote:
> I couldn't find example for scrolledwindow class.
> I'm working with wxRuby.
> I would like to have main frame with vertical scroll bar and panel inside
> which is many times higher than main frame so I can scroll that panel
> vertically.
> If you could give just a simple example just to get me started.
> C example would be ok also.

C++ example is in the usual location: samples subdirectory of your
wxWidgets installation, i.e. samples/scroll and samples/scrollsub.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/