From: jess zhu on
i want MAcfee is subscription passsword,anybody can tell me ?!!!
thank you
jess zhu
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
Aside from the fact that your sentence really makes no sense, this newsgroup
is dedicated to the database development program MS Access.

If your problem is that you need the password for your copy of your anti-
virus program, you need to contact McAfee.

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 16 May 2010 21:30:27 +0800, "jess zhu" <zuguoce123(a)126.com> wrote:

>i want MAcfee is subscription passsword,anybody can tell me ?!!!
>thank you
>jess zhu

This request is not only in the wrong place, it's either incredibly arrogant
or very stupid. "Please help me commit theft" is not going to get an answer
you'll like.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]