From: babs on
I have a command button with a macro tied to it that runs 1st a delete query
and then an append query to refresh a JOBs to Be at list(TABLE). the queries
run Fine but I need to close and reopen the Form based ont this table to get
rid of the delete # records and see the new records. where do I put code on
the After update of the form - I tried me.refresh on the after update event
of the form but sitll need to close and reopen form.

what am i missing?
thanks so much,
Barb
From: John Spencer on
Refresh only updates the existing records in the current selection. Since you
have added and deleted records you should consider using REQUERY instead of
REFRESH.

I would run the requery immediately after running the queries.

If you are using a macro and not VBA code, I think you can just select the
Requery action and leave the control name blank. That should requery the
source of the current object (form or report).

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County