From: Jerome on

I have a worksheet running to 700 pages. At various cells, description
"cable No" is written. in the next cell the cable number is found and on
the cell below the type of cable is found. i have to copy and paste all
the cable numbers and corresponding cable types in the next worksheet one
below the other. Please suggest me a method.

Regards, Jerome

From: Rich Locus on
Jerome:

Please give a concrete example of what you are discussing. Does it look
like this?

Cable No
155
Sheathing