From: Rob Clement on
On 01/06/2010 12:13, ex-pegasus wrote:
> A recent update offered for OpenOffice concerned the french language.
>
> As I don't use this, I didn't want to implement the update but there was
> no way of 'dropping' it. As a result every time I used OpenOffice, I was
> offered the update.
>
> Surely it should be possible to reject an update? After all even Windows
> allows this!
>
> J Michaels

> For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

Hi

If you remove the French Language extension then it will stop.

Go to > Tools > Extension Manager. You can then select the French
Dictionary and click the "Remove" button. The problem should then stop

Thanks

Rob

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

Pages: 1
Prev: [discuss] Oo and appearance
Next: Adding Fonts