From: jp on
Is it possible to use sendmail with Zimbra instad of postfix?
From: Juha Laiho on
jp <jp(a)home> said:
>Is it possible to use sendmail with Zimbra instad of postfix?

I'd guess yes; it's hard to see what in the postfix (public)
interfaces would be so different that sendmail wouldn't be
usable. However, you'll need to be prepared to build at least
the AV integration by yourself.
--
Wolf a.k.a. Juha Laiho Espoo, Finland
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:40:27 +0000, jp <jp(a)home> wrote:

>Is it possible to use sendmail with Zimbra instad of postfix?

I do not see a reason why not.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant
http://www.usenet.com