From: Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com on
I have a report that i get taht I get the persons last name and payroll id in
the same cell. the way it shows is as follows:

sarrasin [000000]

I want to basically run it through programming that will seperate it into two
cells. is this posible to do as I have 2000 entries and as you can imagine
it can be quite time consumming.

From: Per Jessen on
If last name and Payroll id is seperated by a 'space', you can use the
'TextToColumns' function on the data menu.

Regards,
Per