From: lf on
Hi, we are in the process of converting an existing web application to VS
2005 and 2.0 framework. We are getting errors that indicate there is a
problem with session state: "The session state information is invalid and
might be corrupted". The same code and data is working in 1.1 fine. I
should also say that we are using SQL Server to store our session state. If
we use inproc we don't have the error. I have run through the code and
looked at the data that we put in session and it looks ok. Can anyone give
me any ideas on how to further debug this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Linda