From: SandyR on
I have a shared (split) Access 2000 database without security. One of my
users now has Access 2007 and gets an insufficient permissions error when she
tries to use the data base. Since there is no mdw file, I cannot set up a
pointer to it. How can I make it possible for the user to run the software?
The PC is running Windows 7 Professional.
From: Jeff Boyce on
Sandy

Check to be sure the user has permissions on the folder in which the
back-end is stored.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP