From: blakeinbarrie on
Hello,

Here at work we are trying to share our boss' Calendar, Tasks and Contacts
to avoid duplications. We have no problem with the sharing and updating all
the Tasks, Calendar Events and Contacts.

However we have one majour issue, the reminders for the tasks and calendar
events don't pop up. How do we get this to happen?

Thanks,
Denise
From: blakeinbarrie on
BTW .. we all want the reminders popping up on our pcs for all Tasks and
Events.

I've downloaded http://www.slovaktech.com/remindermanager.htm
but it doesn't give me the option to check off my boss's calendar and tasks
folders

From: Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] on
For Reminder Manager you'd need to add your boss's mailbox to your Outlook
profile and have it open with Outlook. Otherwise I don't get enough
information from a shared tasks or calendar folder to work with.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.