From: Menotti2 on
I am failing to drag or shift cells/rows/columns in my excel worksheet. I
have reinstalled MS office XP ,but it did not help me. What should I do?

From: Jacob Skaria on
Check out the options under 'Edit' tab from menu Tools>Options>

If that doesnt help post back elaborating the problem

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Mike H on
Hi,

E2003
Tools-Options-Edit tab- Select Allow cell drag & drop.

E2007
Office Button-Excel Options-Advanced- Select ' Enable fill handle and cell
drag & drop"
--
Mike

question.