From: VBANovice on
i have an excel file that needs to import an mdb file from a server to the
users computer. I would like to give the user a Progress bar or window that
shows the % complete or the blue boxes you get when you download a file from
a web page. the purpose is to give the user a clear indication that a file
download is in progress. the status bar doesn't seem to be good enough for
my users :-(

i'm using a simple "FileCopy" command.

thanks

From: John on
Hi
Check these site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StatusBar.htm
Chip Pearson is a regular on these site, you would be able to get help easily.

http://www.your-save-time-and-improve-quality-technologies-online-resource.com/excel-vba-progressbar.html

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/archives/2004/06/22/progress-bar/

HTH
John