From: richy2424 on
Hi i am using coldfusion mx 6.1

i have a query output which i want to show as a printable pdf, i know this is possible using coldfusion 7

can i do this with mx 6.1?
From: vkunirs on
Hi

can you try by setting the cfheader & cfcontent tags to pdf format.
i am doing the same thing for and xml. i am using the below code to display in
excel.
so in the same u can get it i think so.

<CFHEADER NAME="content-disposition" VALUE="attachment; filename=new.xls">
<CFCONTENT TYPE="application/vnd.ms-excel">

From: richy2424 on
ok many thanks

but how would i do this from a query and display my output as a pdf
From: vkunirs on
Hi

First design the cfm page in general way how it has display.
once this is done then put those 2 tags in the first, and run this file..it will shows in pdf format.

From: reya276 on
I though it was not possible to show PDF format on 6.1, you can do the excel and word doc, but PDF I'm not sure, because the document tag was introduced in MX 7
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: HEX timestamp in AS/400 QHST
Next: Help! CFHTTP