From: David on
I have several large reports where my clients are able to select the initial
Collapsed or Expanded state from a parameter.
ie initial visibility = iif(parameters!Display.value="H",true,false)
This works great, except the "+" or "-" signs do not match the selected
state when the report is openned. eg if the report opens with every line
visible, (expanded), then the "+" sign is visible. The client can only
colapse the group so it should be a "-" sign.
If the report opens with only the group heading lines visible(compressed),
then the "+" sign is again visible. This is correct. But the point is that
while we have control of the state of the display, we do not have control
over the "+" or "-" signs.
I will appreciate any reply.